Sunday, May 16, 2010

Lost at sea

Sometimes I wonder if I've made mistakes. Was my life supposed to turn out like this? Did I miss a turn somewhere? I try to stay optimistic, but some days I'm just not. I used to feel like I have so much time ahead of me, but now it feels more like it's all slipped past. I feel sad like I've lost something that can never be replaced. Some days, this life is so uncertain. Where I am doesn't feel like where I'm supposed to be.
I try to fill my days with excitement of some kind..planning trips, hanging out with people, getting outside my comfort zone and doing the things I've always been too scared to do. So, why do I feel sad? There is a longing in my heart for someone I haven't found yet. Are you out there? Can you hear me? Some days it feels like I'll never find you and it breaks my heart a little bit. I pray for you alot. I ask God to send you to me and I tell Him that I don't know how long I can wait. Honestly though, waiting is all I can do. Of all the men I have had in my life, I still haven't met you. I hope you'll find me one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment