Friday, May 14, 2010

Electric

I'm getting really overwhelmed by you. Sometimes I think about you and there is this rush of intensity. The things you say tumble through my mind over and over again. Right now I'm glad that we are so far apart...I feel like if you were too close, we would just collide and ignite. I'm always anxious to hear from you...will you flirt with me? Will you share more of yourself with me? Will you respond to my flirting?
I want to take things slow and work on being friends...I guess it's a good thing we have so much time and distance between us. Am I just imaging all this passion that could exist between us..is it just building up in my mind? I just can't stop thinking about you lately. I need to slow myself down. What if you aren't able to get closer to me than you are now? What if you end up farther away? I just can't deal with the distance - it's too difficult for me.
I guess there's no reason for all the questions. It is what it is...and I'm happy for that. But, I do have a feeling that this is just the beginning.

1 comment: