Saturday, October 24, 2009

Restless

Do you ever get that unhappy feeling like where you are is not where you really want to be? I don't know exactly where I want to be. Actually, I do. I want to be where I feel happy. Some place where I have enough time for school and working out and me and friends and a job that doesn't leave me tired at the end of the day. How do I get to that place?! I'm definitely not there right now...that's for sure. Some days I think I would like to move to Hawaii next, then I think, no, I'll go back to the states. I would say I need a vacation, but the downside to vacations is that you always have to come back to whatever you needed a break from.
I feel like my life right now is not what I wanted it to be when I actually got to this point...unfortunately, I'm not sure exactly what I was expecting. "This" just doesn't feel right for right now. One of my girlfriends always tells me that sometimes the best thing to do is nothing...lucky for me that's my only choice right now.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, sweetheart!! Take a shot of Patron and take it easy. First of all, thank you for putting on that uniform every day and doing what you do. It means that those I love and care for are safe. Second, find it in yourself to be happy. Make sure you're happy with who and what you are. Who says you have to drive a 40G car, have a huge house, be a size 2 and have a litter of brats by the time your 25? Screw em. You're a great person and have a heart so big you can fit 6 kids in it! You'll make a great mother one day because you have so much love in your heart. As for a wife, you've got what it takes. Friendship, compassion, and all the wonderful things that make you, YOU!! Don't stress yourself about the small things because when He feels its your time, honey, He'll give you the world. Keep your head up, your heart open, and that beautiful smile on your face. It'll come around, you'll see. ;)
    "Jessica"

    ReplyDelete